AzHIMA Coding Roundtable
Join us for the on-demand AzHIMA October coding roundtable where Chelsea Kemp and Jennifer Thibodeaux will discuss the following topics.
- Obesity-Types, Causes, Consequences, Treatments & Preventive Measures
- COVID-19: Where Are We Now? What’s New?
- Gastroenterology Coding: Beyond the Scope
Chelsea Kemp, RHIT, CCS, COC, CDEO, CPMA, CRC, CEDC, CGIC, AAPC Approved Instructor
Chelsea Kemp is a Remote Coder for Yale New Haven Health, and a Subject Matter Expert for AAPC. She has 16 years of experience in the healthcare field, with the past 10 years coding in the Acute Care setting. Chelsea’s expertise is in Emergency Department and Gastroenterology coding, as well as reconciling coding edits. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge with
her peers and enjoys training and educating new coders. Chelsea obtained her Associate of Applied Science degree in Health Information Technology from Central Arizona College, and is currently in the process of obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Information Management from Western Governors University. In her spare time, Chelsea enjoys spending time with her husband and dogs on their hobby farm.
Jennifer Thibodeaux, RHIA
- Attended Phoenix College and earned my Associates in Health Information Management 2011
- Earned my RHIT in 2011
- Worked as a HIMS Tech for Banner Health 2011-2013
- Earned a Coding Apprentice Position with Banner Health 2013
- Attended Southern New Hampshire University Online and earned my Bachelors in Heath Information Management in August 2020
- Earned RHIA Certification in January 2021
- Currently work as an Inpatient Coder and when needed Outpatient for Banner Health
- I am on the AzHIMA Coding Roundtable
- Married with 4 Pets
3 hours – Data Structure, Content and Information Governance
- $20 AzHIMA member
- $25 non-member
- $10 student