Inpatient to Outpatient Clinical CDI
Recorded: October 27, 2017
CEU: 1.0 – Clinical Data Management
At the end of this presentation, Attendee will be able to . . .
- Use their Inpatient CDI knowledge and broaden scope to understand Outpatient Clinic CDI
- Describe the basics of Risk Adjusting Methodology
- Describe the differences between Inpatient CDI and Outpatient Clinic CDI
- Discuss the challenges of Outpatient Clinic CDI
- Share with Providers the importance of MEAT Criteria and documentation tips that will help capture HCC’s
- List common HCC Documentation topics that have impact on the RAF scores
Ali Williams, MSN, RN CCDS
- CDI Manager, HIM Consulting Services
- Ali Williams is Manager, Clinical Documentation Improvement & Utilization Review Services for UASI based in Cincinnati, Ohio. She has been with UASI over 4 years.Ali has 13+ years of experience with Clinical Documentation Improvement and has been a Registered Nurse for 20 years. Ali also has Case Management experience along with Utilization Review and implemented and managed a CDI program for 6 years at a Level 1 Trauma Center prior to joining UASI in February of 2013.
- Ali is very active with the National Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS) and founded the South Carolina Local ACDIS Chapter in 2010 and served as the Chapter President from 2010-2014.
- Ali has presented at several venues including a HCPro webcast and the National ACDIS convention in 2014.
- Recognized national expert and contributing author on the ACDIS publication “Educating staff about ICD-10 documentation requirements”
Access instructions to the recording will be provided within 2 business days following receipt of payment.
The live webinar will be recorded, therefore no refunds will be given.
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover).
If you are paying by check, select “mail a check” under payment options. You will later see instructions to print the confirmation page and mail your payment to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the invoice. Make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex and include the confirmation/order number with the check. Checks that do not reference the confirmation number will be returned to you and will not be applied to the registration.