Urge Members of the House to Vote “Yes” on Improving Seniors’ Timely Access to Care Act
Contact your Representative today and urge them to vote yes this Wednesday on the bipartisan “Improving Seniors’ Timely Access to Care Act.” This legislation would modernize the way Medicare Advantage plans and healthcare providers use prior authorization, including reducing administrative burden and reducing delayed care.
- Click on this link to visit the Action Center today. This will create an email to your representative. Check out below:
- Click “write,” and your representative will appear. No need to identify who it is, we got you! Check out below to see what it would look like:
- Read and scroll down to submit. Click the Submit button to send off your letter.
- Verify your voice was heard by seeing the “Thank you for supporting AHIMA’s Advocacy Goals in support of the health information profession!” See below for final page.
- Feel part of the rising voice of the community as we aim to make health information better for us all.
Thank you for your support to this cause and hope to see you soon in the next rally!
Marjorie Rosen, MBA-MDR, RHIA, Approved RCM Trainer